Tuesday 31 December 2013

A hope for Tomorrow (Introduction)


*This is the the introduction to the book i authored, :)  , yes, i have an unpublished book in my archive, lol  *


I remember my early years in primary school, when I first began having hopes and dreams for the future, my ambitions were inspired by the people who where around me at that moment. My Mother was (and still is) a teacher, I hoped to follow in her footsteps because she was (and still is) a renound and highly respected woman in her profession and in society. I dreamt of sharing my knowledge to build the future generation just like my mother and my primary school teacher Mrs S Ncube (another highly respected and phenomenal woman), I wanted to add value and build them, the same way these phenomenal women built me.


As I grew older and went to high school, I still had the passion to add value to the future generation but at that time being a teacher wasn't really lucrative anymore due to the economic down turn. As a teenager in high school, you grow up and discover a world that is totally new to you, I discovered music and dance, and hence bloomed the aspiration to become a DJ and music producer. I love music and I love entertaining people. By the time I completed high school my friends and I were in charge of all forms of entertainment in school and everyone always looked forward to our shows. After high school, one of my close friends pursued the dream of being a music producer/entertainer and now renownedly know as DJ Black Cee in the international music arena. I’m so very proud of him for not giving up on that dream despite the challenges and persecutions that he faced along the way, and as for me well, I proceeded to university in search for a “noble “career path.

I had the hope of studying medicine at university level and fulfill my dream at that moment of being a gynecologist but failed to meet the required grades of entry. Plan a failed but I had learned that there are 25 other letters in the alphabet so I found myself in the Computer Science class for a grueling 4 years. 2009 was the year I graduated with a (Bsc Hons) and as far as everyone around me was concerned the prime dream had been achieved at that moment, although personally I felt there were more mountains to climb out there. There are many other mountains to climb out there and it’s your mandate to climb them if you've ever hope and dreamt about it.


Hope and Dreams also develop as we grow and discover that you can actually go further and do a little bit more, after that point when you thought it was enough. With every Hope and Dream achieved, comes a new one for Tomorrow which will be bigger than yesterdays'.
I just climbed one of my mountains by writing this book ;) .


My Current Hope and Dream is to find financial balance so that ultimately I can marry the woman of my dream and start a family :) I want to provide a roof over her heard, food on the table and all that her heart desires. I want to love, care and respect her in all the ways a man should.



***This is an extract from my book "A Hope for Tomorrow"  ***

No comments:

Post a Comment