Monday 30 December 2013

Thats the woman she is



She took me in at my weakest moment
my lowest point
when i had nothing,
and she held my hand and grew with me.
that's the woman she is

she's strong,
she's self motivated,
she love's God,
and not always patient with me,
but i love her regardless,
that's the woman she is.


she's an emotional person,
who loves with all she is,
and cries a river when heartbroken,
coz she'll have given her all,
that's the woman she is

i love her
but i never show it enough.
I respect and honour her,
but i slip and mess up once in a while.
I pray for her, her hopes and dreams.
I pray that she one day grasps that eternal joy and happiness that she so truly deserves.
Thats the woman she is

i pray that i one day grow to become the man she deserves.
Giving her the love she deserves,
 because thats the woman she is

she knows me more than i know myself.








yep, thats the woman she is..

3 comments:

  1. Wen a guy pours out their heart like this then gal u gotta know fo sure u are LOOOOVED.u luk gud gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks baby, you special to me too

    ReplyDelete