Monday 30 December 2013

untiled poem

*i edited this poem for someone. She had the idea, and i just gave it a touch*


I promise to take ur heart where the eye doesn't reach,
where you'll be mine,
 alone,
 together,
 forever


 I promise that My arms will comfort you,
 protect you,
 love you
and always keep you warm

my love for you is beyond measure,
it overflows in an enormous indescribable manner.
My hope is that you get to realize me,
to take note of  me as the ONE who has loved you,
to grant me that opportunity to make you happy,
My hope is that you love me as i have loved you.

So i wrote this letter not for love politics,
but for your eye to see whats in my heart.
That burning sensation,
that wrangling fire
that melodious rhythm in song of you.
Yes, my heart longs for you

critics will talk
haters will hate
and the audience will just watch in suspense,
but only i know the next move.
Only I know the burning desire in my heart
only I know the song thats brewing in my spirit.
And my hope is that you see beyond the smoke,
and you hear that song

My hope is that you be mine

1 comment: