Monday 30 December 2013

L.O.V.E

you are miles away,
but you feel so close to me.
I feel your presence,
because you're right here with me,
but i see you no-where.
You're in a special place,
you're in my heart,
always.
That is love

The feeling i feel,
when i miss your tender voice,
affectionate kiss,
and intimate touch,
as you caress my body,
while holding me close to you.
that is love,
and i wish to experience it all over again.

A passion
a blazing fire that burns within me,
everytime we're together,
holding you closely,
and feeling your heart pounding against mine.
They beat rhythmically,
with a passion,
 And they blend to form one heart
which beats to sustain one life.
That is love

A powerful force
that you cant ignore.
It draws us together,
and keeps us together.
What i feel when im with you,
that is Love

A voice
a sweet and tender voice,
that comes from deep down within the heart,
loud, clear and irresistible,
telling me how much i love you,
and need you in my life.
Now, that is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment