Monday 30 December 2013

Prosperous coincidence



Like and answer to a prayer,
i received a blessing in disguise
when you came into my life.
You helped me discover a part of me that i never knew,
and a passion, that we share so strongly,
yet i never knew existed within me,
because it lay buried deep down in my heart.
What a coincidence.


Destiny and fate, reached me all at once;
Like something out of mother nature's recipe book.
As if it was just meant to be,
you came into my life,
like an angel from the father above.
An angel from my dream,
a dream that came true.
What a coincidence.

"Once upon a time,
there was you and I.."
our tale will be so-told long after we're gone,
as our memory lives on.
Like the legacy of Romeo and Juliet.
What a coincidence.

What a coincidence,
it surely was that we found each other,
like a scene from a fairytale.
A memorable coincidence that brought along joy, laughter,
and a discovery of concealed emotions,
along with that special person.
Its our prosperous coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment